Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A touch of class...


Just thinking about adding a bit of class to January today.  Let's be honest it draaags... I feel it, my students are definitely feeling it.  Sometimes I think all that gets us through is thoughts of Valentine's parties and decorating shoe boxes with paper hearts.  Ok I'm being a bit dramatic...

Anyway when I started thinking about a color palette for this little lady I couldn't get enough of the purpley-blue-hexagonal goodness of winter. January has something good to offer after all?!  I seriously want her dress in my size. 

xo,
Kate

PS- Believe it or not, markets are already starting!  I'll be at Oh Sweet Sadie (one of my absolute favorites- so many great vendors!) this coming February 3rd and 4th!  See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment