Monday, January 2, 2012

2012


Happy New Year!  I love the feeling of new beginnings and a fresh slate of a new year spanning out before you.  2011 was so good to us, what a year.  Matt and I have dubbed 2012 the year of change, big change, like moving across the country change!  2012 is the time in our lives we've been talking about for the past 5 years now- as we'll move and Matt starts medical school... new job for me, new place... it's weird it's this year?! 

I've had the flu the past few days, but I decided it's a good idea to start this year off slow and let it pick up steam?  I've been mulling over some resolutions in my head and several have to do with the shop... so I'll keep you posted!  Can't wait for the adventures!  Happy New Year to you!

xo,
   Kate   

No comments:

Post a Comment