Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Print: Rock On

Who doesn't love a little rocker dude?  The other day I was dreaming up sketches in my living room when my guitar caught my eye.  Earlier in the day Matt and I had been driving our 6-year-old nephew around jamin to some "rock and roll," as he calls it.  And that's how an idea forms... Meet the most lovable lil' musician...




I have a lot of requests for specific skin tones/ hair colors.  I'm trying to figure out the best way to accommodate for this... still working on it.  Right now I generally charge a small fee for the extra time and printing it takes me to personalize things.  I decided to offer this print with 2 additional options (darker skin, red head) and see how that goes.  We'll see...  You can find this guy here:


xo,
Kate

1 comment: