Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Be Mine, Valentine.

Introducing two new prints to the shop today in honor of the wonderful pink and red holiday that is coming up soon enough! I've always loved Valentine's Day... it reminds me of decorating shoe boxes to use as mailboxes, eating chocolate and hoping some Valentine's magic would make that cute boy look this way! There's nothing better than sharing the love, and personally I think handmade is the best way to do it. So don't feel bad January because we aren't try to mow you over, but rather bring a little pink into your winter cold cheeks!

xo,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! ok so here's my problem...I don't have kids yet and probably wont for the next year, and my fear is that you'll move on with your designs and not have all of them for when i'm ready to buy them! i want them all...!

    ReplyDelete