Friday, October 1, 2010

It's a little early in the morning.

My sister gave me a print of "Keep Calm and Carry On" which is up in my living room, but I think this is fitting too... So I know it's generally a bad idea to blog past midnight... especially when you're on three different drugs to relieve your sinus infection- who knows what will come out? ;)

But really all I have to say is this:

I love creating. It makes me happy. It feels so good to be creatively productive and just at this moment, at the end of a particularly crazy week, I'm perfectly content working on my photoshop while Matt has a blast with the back of his eyelids. I think we're given hands, brains, ideas and imaginations for times like these. It's a goodnight.

xo,
Kate

*Happy October and thanks to September- you were good to us :)
*Image credit- Moleitau

No comments:

Post a Comment