Monday, October 3, 2011

Featured: Ohdeedoh


It is a crazy feeling to see my art on a ridiculously popular and amazing design website like Ohdeedoh.  I would have missed it had I not realized my shop was getting all these hits from the site!  It's a small shout out about prints to inspire reading and I'll take it!  Check it out here. 

 Currently I am working on so many new prints!  The problem is I'm excited about all of them and keep jumping between them... hopefully soon I'll finish one up!  I also spent hours over the weekend on a new modern art painting for our house... surprise it's not finished either.  It's a good thing I love my job teaching because otherwise I might become a recluse inside with my art.  I forgot how much I miss that paintbrush in my hand!

xo,
Kate 

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from the post at http://firstladyofthehouse.blogspot.com/2011/10/cinnamon-ink-by-kate-giveaway.html
    I am loving your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing! congratulations girl! that is definitely such an accomplishment! and i am obsessed with your work. you are just so talented! can't wait to see more!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are incredibly talented, I'm surprised it took them so long to feature your cute stuff!!! :)

    ReplyDelete