Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oh Sweet Sadie!


If you're a Utah local check this out...

Oh Sweet Sadie Art and Gift Show in South Jordan this weekend.  It is going to be AWESOME... and I mean it.  Wouldn't it be fabulous to get some holiday shopping done early.  I think I just might... 

It's starts Thursday night and goes through Saturday.  Check out the details here.  The vendors are going to be spectacular... Thursday will especially be a party since it's opening night! 

Oh and Cinnamon Ink will be there... geeee!

I REALLY wanted to get into this art show, it has been around a while and I've heard great things about the talent that shows up!  Markets are the best, there is such a wonderful energy selling at things like this.  I love meeting the other vendors and customers.  So if you see me, come say hi!  I should be around quite a bit!

xo,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment