Friday, August 26, 2011

New Print: Soul Sisters


Hey guys!
To celebrate the fact that it is the weekend (and my personal celebration that I made it through the first week of school!)... a NEW PRINT
 
I decided this is my whimsical take on the friendship bracelet.  I hope it reminds you of those friends in your life that you love like a sister.  Several of my dearest friends have moved/ are moving this summer and I'm going to miss having them close by!  When I was in Jr. High we moved across the country and I remember my mom saying to me... all you need is ONE really good friend.  I found one, many times over.  So grateful for my girlfriends. 
 
Nothing is greater than a true friend.  And I think when you are young it rings just as true.  Someone to be with at recess, someone to make clubs and forts with and tell your secrets to, share your lunch and go on adventures with.  You always share a special bond with your childhood friends.   
And because I love Anne of Green Gables so much:
"True friends are always together in spirit." -Anne Shirley
 
Find this new print here!  And enjoy yourself a good weekend!
 
xo,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Kate, your prints are so addicting! After getting my first print I already want a second one.... I just have to think about how I convince my husband to let me spend more money on decor for the baby room... lol! Well if you ever do one involving sail boats let me know! I would definitely be interested! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete