Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Print: Explore!

I drew this print several months back and I am so excited to announce he is up in the shop!  It took me quite a while to figure out the color scheme I wanted, but I'm so happy with how he turned out!  I've noticed a pattern in my art.  It goes one of two ways...

1. I come up with an idea and I spend hours and hours right away drawing, reworking, not eating until it's perfect and then it's up in the shop... BAM!
2. More likely I have an idea that floats around in my noggin for a while and then I draw some sketches and then I draw some more and then I work on the colors... and then some more... and then I get opinions on it... until it is finally how I want it!

Anywho I'm thrilled with how he turned out and I think this print would be perfect over a little guys bed or crib... Watch out world, here I come!

xo,
Kate

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I'm pretty sure I NEED this print for our little boy's room! It is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE how it turned out! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this & it's going up in Will's room asap! I'm obsessing over it I love it so dang much!

    ReplyDelete