Thursday, December 16, 2010

Featured on NieNie! *updated

Today I woke up to a happy text from my mother-in-law informing me that Stephanie Nielson of NieNie Dialogues had featured my prints on her blog today! Hooray thank you Stephanie!

I had sent a few prints to her in response to her Handmade Christmas offer... you send her your goods and she might put it on the blog! In her package were a couple of my classic prints as well as a customized FOUR Kids in a Tub print of her kids for her bathroom!

If you haven't heard of Stephanie and her story you should definitely check it out. I recently heard her speak in person (we had to sit on the floor there were SO many people) and she is really an inspiration. Thanks for the shout out!

xo,
Kate

*PS A big THANK YOU to everyone who bid on my prints as part of the BloggerGiveBack Project, I'd call it a big success! Congrats to Rachel for outbidding the rest... we'll be in touch

**PSS I've had several people request to see the print I made of Stephanie's children! Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment