Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Big changes.

I just wanted to say we're up, out and about and happy December!!! There are some big changes going on in my life right now... as in I quit my full time day job this morning. Big changes anyone? Sometimes you need big changes and sometimes they are a good thing and sometimes they are scary, but you just have to go for it and pursue what you're passionate about. As a result of all of this, and the fact that I have been working two jobs plus CinnamonInk (my favorite job of all) I'm basically working around the clock and this blog has not had very regular updates. I'm hoping to give it a lot more attention starting in the new year- more of myself, my thoughts, creative process, fun finds... but for now whoever you are out there reading... thank you for reading :) I'm still here, I'm still creating, I'm loving the holiday joy in the air aren't you? and happy December :)

xo,
Kate

PS... I can't believe I quit my job! Ah! :)

2 comments:

  1. She quit her day job folks! She quit her job!!! Do something else awesome tomorrow and lets go to Cafe Rio again to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! Good job Kate! Also...I'll come to Cafe Rio! :)

    Love you cousins!

    ReplyDelete