Tuesday, October 26, 2010

She quit her day job?!

Lately I have been reading LOTS of articles online about starting a small business, selling your art, marketing etc. There is SO much to learn and I love how open people are in the art/crafting world with their success. I am new and I am gleaning all the info I can :) So, I just read a fabulous article and wanted to share it... Click HERE! It's about the woman who makes these... and these...

and these...
Funky huh? I like the black and white bike pillows a lot. Here's her shop by the way. It's funny how random people you don't know really inspire you. That is such a huge leap of faith to quit your day job like that and I say more power to her. I will not be doing that anytime soon, but I like reading about how she did it. :) Starting a business is a lot of work. It's a lot of time, it's a lot of trial and error. I've already experienced this in small doses, but I must say I am really loving it! Every sale is exciting, every tip is taken to heart. And for now I'm just going to keep on drawing :)
xo,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment